As a first step, turn on Keep alive in Blokada's App settings section. In this case, Blokada's priority will be increased and it can help to stay online; but please note, your system still can effect this behaviour. If you set it, and you still see that Blokada is stopped time after time, check your system’s settings and turn off every battery- and memory-optimisation for Blokada. Unfortunately it is different in every system, therefore we cannot say where to do it. Please check your phone’s settings. Other source of such behaviour can be that you are using a memory cleaner. Set Blokada on allow- or exclude list. If non of this steps helped in your case, join our Telegram group to debug this misbehaviour.
Articles in this section
- Can't browse the internet when Blokada is enabled
- Ads on social sites and in apps are not blocked
- Blokada doesn't block ads at all
- Blokada doesn't block ads on mobile
- I cannot start Blokada after I installed it
- Blokada blocks less ads
- Blokada doesn't block ads in Chrome
- Ads in YouTube aren't blocked!
- I can't import EasyList/AdBlock Plus list into Blokada
- Blokada stops to function/work after a while