If you try to import a list (for example EasyList) that works very well with your AdBlock Plus extension on your PC or notebook, Blokada will report an error message. It is because Blokada uses other method to block ads. While ABP blocks and hides elements or parts of the website, Blokada cannot do it because it's not a plugin in the browser, works on a lower level, blocking host access.
Articles in this section
- Can't browse the internet when Blokada is enabled
- Ads on social sites and in apps are not blocked
- Blokada doesn't block ads at all
- Blokada doesn't block ads on mobile
- I cannot start Blokada after I installed it
- Blokada blocks less ads
- Blokada doesn't block ads in Chrome
- Ads in YouTube aren't blocked!
- I can't import EasyList/AdBlock Plus list into Blokada
- Blokada stops to function/work after a while